At Planet Earthlings we believe Kindness is going to save our world. The joy we feel helping each other gives life meaning and power. Our goal here is to gather a list of organizations from all over the world who are spreading kindness and compassion. This is just the beginning. If you want us to add your organization or if you know of one helping people and making the world a better place please write us at: Planet Earthlings Email.
- Service Space – a group of amazing organizations including Kindspring whose Smile Decks were part of the inspiration of our Acting Kindly game.
- The Goodwill Tribe – designing experiences to make the world a more compassionate place including community events and social experiments.
- Compassion Games – Five times a year they organize playful and cooperative competition (“coopetition”) to spread compassion all over the world.
- Charter for Compassion – spreading compassion through concrete and practical action in line with the charter for all people to be treated with dignity, equity and respect.
- Museum of Happiness – a space dedicated experiential adventure to compassion, community, creativity and consciousness.
- Unify – Unifying the emerging global movement for World Peace…a great place to find other organizations.
- Random Acts of Kindness Foundation – great materials and stories to spread kindness.
- SpreadKindness.org – dedicated to encouraging and empowering people to practice kindness in their everyday lives.
- Kids for Peace – challenging young people to be kind.
- World Kindness Movement – international movement to inspire individuals to greater kindness by connecting nations to create a kinder world.
- Random Acts – inspiring amazing things around the world every day…conquering the world with one random act of kindness at a time.
- Human Kindness Foundation – encouraging people to use their prison time to do spiritual practices that can lead toward the most radical freedom.
- City of Kindness – a coalition of organizations working to inspire kindness in our world.
Come back often this list will be expanding soon along with more information and getting it organized. There’s enough people out there to change the world in to a deeply kind and compassionate place…we just have to get together. Hugs all!